Top 8 Sherlock Holmes Nemesis Pc Game
Finding the best sherlock holmes nemesis pc game for your needs isnt easy. With hundreds of choices can distract you. Knowing whats bad and whats good can be something of a minefield. In this article, weve done the hard work for you.
15,296 reviews analysed
1. Sherlock Holmes Silver Earring & Nemesis Double Pack
Two Sherlock Holmes Mysteries in One Collection!Product InformationIt is double the trouble with two mysteries filled with suspense. Embark on an adventure where it becomes a game of cat and mouse with exciting puzzles to a baffling murder. Use your skills to solve these intriguing mysteries. Are you up for the challenge?Product Titles IncludedSherlock Holmes NemesisSherlock Holmes Silver EarringProduct OverviewSherlock Holmes NemesisBecome Sherlock Holmes as you embark on a thrilling adventure filled with suspense and intrigue. The master thief Arsene Lupin is on the loose and has challenged you to prevent him from stealing five priceless objects stored in prestigious locations all over London – The National Gallery The British Museum and even Buckingham Palace! This is the beginning of an extraordinary game of cat and mouse packed with exciting puzzles where renowned landmarks are magnificently reproduced. Rise to the challenge and confront your Nemesis!Features:A battle of wits between the brilliant detective and cunning master thief.Interact with more than 40 unique characters as you delve deeper into your investigation.Explore the most famous locations in London – The National Gallery The British Museum the Tower of London Buckingham Palace and many more. Each location is meticulously reproduced for you to admire throughout your adventure.Collect and combine over 100 objects and discover hundreds of clues and documents that lead the investigation to its final conclusion.Sherlock Holmes Silver EarringAt a reception organized in honor of his daughter Melvyn Bromsby a rich tycoon is about to make an important announcement concerning his future business affairs when all of a sudden a shot rings out. Sir Bromsby collapses having suffered a moral wound to the heart. A baffling murder dozens of witness and a mysterious silver earring combine in this Sherlock Holmes
2. Sherlock Holmes:Nemesis – PC
Having grappled with the machinations of a cult of Cthulhu in his last PC adventure (Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened), the world’s greatest detective is now ready to challenge Arsène Lupin, the gentleman thief. Lupin, a character invented by renowned French writer Maurice Leblanc, has thrilled millions of readers worldwide with his exploits, and will prove a perfect foil for Sherlock Holnmes. This Sherlock Holmes game sends players to 19th Century London where Arsène Lupin, a young French burglar with an impressive track record, has just challenged Scotland Yard and the most famous of detectives – Sherlock Holmes. Lupin has announced that he plans to rob the capital of five objects of immense value over the course of five days. The objects are housed in highly prestigious locations such as the National Gallery, the British Museum, the Tower of London and even Buckingham Palace! Sherlock Holmes will have to muster all his courage and ingenuity to save England from terrible humiliation.
3. Sherlock Holmes Nemesis
- The most famous monuments in London become the setting of your investigation, hundreds of works of art have been faithfully reproduced for you to admire along the way
- Interact with more than 40 distinct characters to make progress in your investigation
- Play the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his faithful companion Dr Watson in turn
- Use and combine more than 100 objects and uncover hundreds of clues and documents to lead the investigation to its conclusion
- The latest real-time 3D technology for total immersion in thrilling environments
Game consists of 2 CD-ROM Discs
Having grappled with the machinations of a cult of Cthulhu in his last PC adventure (Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened), the world’s greatest detective is now ready to challenge Arsène Lupin, the gentleman thief.
Lupin, a character invented by renowned French writer Maurice Leblanc, has thrilled millions of readers worldwide with his exploits, and will prove a perfect foil for Sherlock Holmes. This Sherlock Holmes game sends players to 19th Century London where Arsène Lupin, a young French burglar with an impressive track record, has just challenged Scotland Yard and the most famous of detectives – Sherlock Holmes.
Lupin has announced that he plans to rob the capital of five objects of immense value over the course of five days. The objects are housed in highly prestigious locations such as the National Gallery, the British Museum, the Tower of London and even Buckingham Palace!
Sherlock Holmes will have to muster all his courage and ingenuity to save England from terrible humiliation.
4. Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
5. The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes 2 – PC/Mac
- Over 50 mind bending puzzles and minigames in each case which includes anagrams and cryptograms and more
- Over 40 levels of hidden object and find the difference gameplay
- 60 brilliantly rendered locations around Victorian England including Stonehenge and Marlsbury Castle and Londons Music Hall and more
- 100 lively characters which includes Watson and Mycroft and Inspector Lestrade
- USA Today Casual Encounters says Armchair sleuths who enjoy HOGs and other head scratching puzzles will find this detective adventure a gratifying download
Solve sixteen new crimes of murder, theft, kidnapping, and more in this highly anticipated sequel! Explore more than 40 beautiful locations around Victorian London and meet 100+ fascinating characters as you track down evidence and suspects. Scour scenes for clues using hidden object style gameplay and play more than 50 unique mini games. The graphic style romantically recreates the late Victorian England time period down to the smallest details to inspire the detective in you. The game’s afoot! “Armchair sleuths who enjoy HOGs and other head-scratching puzzles will find this detective adventure a gratifying download.” – USA Today, Casual Encounters. “Once again, Sherlock Holmes is the biggest prat on Earth, and it is absolutely awesome.” – Diehard GameFAN.
6. The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes 2 [Download]
Return to 221 Baker St. and solve 16 new cases of forgery, kidnapping, murder, and more! Play over 40 levels of hidden object and find the difference gameplay featuring 50 mind-bending puzzles and 60 stunning locations in Victorian London. Play as Sherlock Holmes and interact with over 100 characters, including Watson, Mycroft, and Inspector Lestrade.
7. Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper – PC
- 2 points-of-view available at all times: gameplay in third-person or classic first-person point-of-view, a favorite for the enthusiasts of the series.
- 2 mythic characters of 19th century England engage in a horrifying manhunt: the illustrious Sherlock Holmes and the terrifying Jack the Ripper.
- Discover the hidden side of London and the sinister streets of Whitechapel, all faithfully recreated (e.g. public work house, hospitals, brothels, etc.).
- The ability to switch between the role of the famous detective Sherlock Holmes or his trusted friend Doctor Watson with a progressive help system always at your fingertips when needed.
- Interact with more than 30 authentic characters that help you complete your investigation and use and combine more that 100 objects as you collect hundreds of clues.
The year is 1888, and the setting is London’s Whitechapel area, where a horrible series of crimes has taken place in this East End district. The bodies of several women who have suffered horrible mutilations have been found. The police have been having a hard time finding a serious lead as the murders continue, creating paranoia and terror in the streets. Sherlock Holmes sets out to find clues in the dark, gloomy streets of Whitechapel, following a macabre trail of the one that the press calls Jack the Ripper. During this terrifying adventure, Sherlock will attempt to shed some light on the mystery that shrouds the identity and motive of the one who hides behind this terrifying nickname.
8. The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes – PC
- 16 intriguing cases involving mysteries: from theft to espionage to ancient curses and, of course, murder!
- Explore over 40 different beautifully rendered locations in Victorian London.
- Clever storylines and spot-on dialog written in the classic Arthur Conan Doyle style and featuring well known regulars from the original stories.
- Solve dozens of puzzles and minigames in this hidden object adventure where you search for relevant clues, not random objects.
- Sherlock Holmes is first game officially licensed by the Conan Doyle Estate
Match wits with the notorious Sherlock Holmes and his trusted friend, Dr. Watson, to solve a series of mysteries in Victorian London! To be successful, you’ll need to use your powers of observation and logical reasoning, skills Holmes famously demonstrates himself. Thoroughly examine crime scenes and carefully search for clues to narrow down a list of suspects in order to implicate the actual criminal. Players solve crimes at different locations in London such as the Egyptian wing of the British Museum, a charming neighborhood pub, luxury train cars, a famous Piccadilly theater, a Chinese tearoom, a tropical greenhouse at Kew Gardens, and many more! The graphic style will romantically recreate the late Victorian England time period down to the smallest details. The clever storylines, intriguing characters and spot-on dialog will evoke the essence of the ever-popular short stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and will bring out the detective in you!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sherlock Holmes Nemesis Pc Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!