Top 9 Rowenta Steam Force Iron Dw9280
Finding the best rowenta steam force iron dw9280 for your needs isnt easy. With hundreds of choices can distract you. Knowing whats bad and whats good can be something of a minefield. In this article, weve done the hard work for you.
14,426 reviews analysed
1. Rowenta DW9280 Digital Display Steam Iron, Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1800-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
- 1800 WATTS OF POWER TO CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE – Iron out the wrinkles and refresh not only any type of clothing, but also other house hold garments like curtains and blankets
- POWERFUL BURST OF STEAM (210G) – Smothes out even the worst wrinkles on thick garments such as suits or curtains with up to 30% more steam than irons without pump technology
- 400 STEAMHOLES AND STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE – Even steam distribution and smooth gliding across different garments for years to come. Water tank capacity: 10.8 oz
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- EASY TO USE- LED ready indicator
- smart steam motion sensor
- 3-way auto safety shut-off
- anti-calcium and self-clean systems
- large 350 ml water tank, smart steam motion sensor
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
For powerful steam and professional-quality results, turn to the Rowenta DW9280 SteamForce steam iron. The handheld iron’s integrated electronic steam pump delivers a substantial burst of vertical steam (up to 210g) and pushes up to 30% more steam into material (compared to steam irons with no pump), ensuring fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of fabrics. A handy LED digital display illuminates for linen, cotton, wool, silk, or nylon to indicate when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature for the selected fabric. The iron’s Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate provides 400 steam holes for even steam distribution and includes an ultra-thin silicate coating for scratch-resistant strength and nonstick gliding to protect even the most delicate of fabrics. A smart steam motion sensor turns off variable steam when the iron stops moving, conserving water and electricity. Even more, the iron’s precision tip makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons, and the precision-shot function allows for a concentrated shot of steam at the top of the soleplate tip. For safety and peace of mind, the iron shuts off automatically after 8 minutes if left unused in the upright position and after 30 seconds if tipped over or left in the horizontal position. Other highlights include one-touch controls, a cool spray mist for extra-stubborn wrinkles, an integrated anti-calcium system, and a self-clean system for long-lasting performance. From household linens to personal wardrobes, make a good impression with help from the Rowenta SteamForce steam iron. The anti-drip system helps prevent spitting and leaking when thermostat is on a low setting.
2. Rowenta Perfect 1800-Watt Eco Energy Station Steam Iron Purple
- Exceptional 5 bars of pressure ideal for removing wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes and or smoothing and shaping sewing projects
- Micro steam 400 Stainless Steel Soleplate. Power cord length : 1.9 meter
- Constant High Powered Steam – available at the touch of a trigger, the powerful steam makes ironing fast and effortless
- Eco Setting saves up to 20% of energy, power 1800 watts, steam output 80 grams per minute
- Extra Large, removable and visible 47oz Tank allowing 1.5 hours of continuous ironing
- Made in France
The Rowenta DG8520 Perfect steam station heats up in just two minutes (use the Eco setting to use 20% less heating energy), and with the touch of a button generates 120g of pressurized, wrinkle-removing steam for up to 90 minutes on one tank. The stainless-steel soleplate has 400 holes for super-smooth gliding, and the precision tip easily smoothest between collars and buttons, and other hard-to-reach spots. Eco Energy with 400-Hole Stainless Steel soleplate, 1750-Watt. Wipe the plastic parts from time to time using a slightly damp soft cloth
3. Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Auto-Off Steam Iron
- 1700 Watts of Power
- New patented soleplate with a unique 3De design helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency
- Soleplate has more than 400 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
- Round shape at the back to go back and forth without creases in the fabric
- Stainless steel coating on the soleplate for scratch resistance
Iron more efficiently with this energy-saving Eco Intelligence DW6080 steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron saves 25% more energy (compared to standard irons) while delivering professional results. With its exclusive Eco Steam system for optimal output, the iron offers three settings: Dry for a perfect finish without steam, Eco for superior steam while saving energy, and Boost for added steam when tackling thicker fabrics or uncompromising creases. An ergonomic rotary trigger makes activating the Eco Steam settings comfortable for both left- and right-handed users, and the steam output can be manually adjusted as needed. The iron’s scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate features over 400 micro holes for thorough steam distribution, plus offers a unique 3D design that creates concentrated steam between the soleplate and fabric, reducing steam loss. Powerful steam with less waste means getting the job done with less energy. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the rounded back end of the iron’s soleplate allows for a smooth back and forth motion without creating creases, while the pointed front end makes easy work of getting into tight spots like pleats or in between buttons. The versatile iron can also be used in the upright position for vertically steaming anything from hanging garments to drapes or slip covers. Other highlights include an anti-drip system to help prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-clean system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns off automatically if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over. Get through piles of shirts, slacks, cloth napkins, and more in no time with the Rowenta DW6080U6 Eco Intelligence steam iron.
4. Rowenta Everlast 1750-Watt Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole Anti-Calc Steam Iron Blue
- Patented lime scale collector, capturing up to 1 teaspoon of scale
- Collector is Removable and extremely easy to empty
- Powerful steam Shot gets rid of all the wrinkles – even the most stubborn ones
- Patented Microsteam400 Soleplate, with 400 fully activated micro steam holes, ensures even and optimal distribution of the steam into the fabric
- 3 steam options, auto/off for Safety, 1750W of steam power, 12oz water tank, 8ft cord
- Made in Germany
Rowenta DW7180 ever last anti-calc iron – for unrivaled protection from limescale! the ever last iron captures the Lime scale particles in its patented calc collector combined with the effectiveness of a high performance steam iron, ensures perfect results, time after time.
5. Rowenta PRO Master X-CEL #DW8270 Steam Iron
6. Rowenta DW3261 1725-Watt Advanced No Setting No Burning Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate, 380-Hole, Black
- SAVES TIME IRONING – no temperature dial or sorting clothing needed
- SAFE TO USE ON ALL GARMENTS – due to the no-burn, smart protect technology, this iron won’t burn the most delicate fabrics like silk
- POWERFUL STEAM FOR FAST RESULTS – 1725 watts of power and 180 grams/minute of steam burst to take on even the toughest wrinkles
- ULTRA-DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE – for long lasting performance and scratch resistance
- BEST IN CLASS GLIDEABILITY – with over 380 steamholes, experience perfectly even steam distribution for fast results
The Rowenta Smart Steam iron harnesses Perfect Temp technology to offer the perfect solution for all your ironing needs day after day. With exclusive multi-layer construction, it provides the optimum temperature to save time while keeping garments fully protected—all without the need to set a thermoknob or sort garments. Discover a high-performance steam iron that delivers powerful performance, maximum steam distribution, and impressive durability.
7. Rowenta Focus Xcel 400-holes HD Soleplate, Blue DW5260 1715-Watt Auto Shut Off
- The new microsteam 400 HD soleplate offers the best steam distribution on the market for quick & excellent ironing results. Powerful results with 1715 Watts
- Water tank window: 11 oz. Water tank with water-level viewing window for checking levels at a glance
- works with tap water (no need for Distilled)
- anti-drip system for no drips, even at low heat
- Powerful steam output: 40 g/min of continuous steam
- 100 g Burst of steam for extra-stubborn wrinkles
- vertical steam for Hanging items
- Precise results : high-precision metal tip for easy access to difficult areas like narrow edges, seams, collars, and around buttons
- Auto shut off for safety
Achieve superior ironing results with the Rowenta, focus excel, DW5260, steam iron. An upgraded version of the DW5080, the focus excel DW5260 turns it up a notch with 1715 watts of power (Vs. 1700), an 11 oz. Water tank (Vs. 10 oz.) for less time spent refilling, and a redesigned advanced soleplate, which evenly distributes steam for maximum coverage. The German-made focus excel iron produces 40 G/min of continuous steam output, plus offers a 100 G burst-of-steam function for removing extra-stubborn wrinkles. Even more, the powerful iron’s high-precision metal tip perfects every detail-from narrow edges and seams to collars, around buttons, and other hard-to-reach areas. Additional highlights include an ergonomic thermostat knob for precise reading of settings, vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments, Three-way auto shutoff, and self-cleaning and built-in anti-calc systems to ensure clean steam and long-lasting performance. The Rowenta focus excel steam iron provides all this, plus fresh, contemporary contours for a sleek new look.
8. RowentaSteam Expert DW8197 1800 Watt
9. Rowenta DW2171 Access Steam 1600W 300 Hole Steam Iron of Auto Steam Thermostat Stainless Steel Soleplate, Black
- 1600 Watts of Power, Anti-Drip System, 3 Way Auto Off
- Stainless-steel soleplate with 300 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
- Self clean and built-in anti-calc system for long lasting and clean steam
- Auto-Steam thermostat automatically determines the appropriate amount of steam and temperature of the fabric
- Precision tip, Vertical steam, Large water tank capacity (8.45oz)
The DW2171 Access Steam Iron by Rowenta is specially designed to make ironing simple. This ergonomically iron is lightweight for easy handling and features a unique thermostat that automatically sets the correct amount of steam and temperature to the fabric. Access Steam combines ease and efficiency. Thanks to the micro steam stainless-steel soleplate with 300 micro holes, it provides a perfect steam distribution. The precision tip makes the most difficult to reach areas accessible and the vertical steam helps to remove the wrinkles from hanging garments to drapes. This 1600 Watt Iron with 8.45 oz. water tank includes an anti-drip system to help prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-clean system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting performance and clean steam and 3 way smart automatic shut-off for safety-the iron turns off automatically if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position, or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rowenta Steam Force Iron Dw9280 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!