Top 10 Recommended Rowenta Pro Master Steam Iron
We spent many hours on research to finding rowenta pro master steam iron, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best rowenta pro master steam iron, you should not miss this article. rowenta pro master steam iron coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 rowenta pro master steam iron by our suggestions
15,528 reviews analysed
1. Rowenta Everlast 1750-Watt Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole Anti-Calc Steam Iron Blue
- Patented lime scale collector, capturing up to 1 teaspoon of scale
- Collector is Removable and extremely easy to empty
- Powerful steam Shot gets rid of all the wrinkles – even the most stubborn ones
- Patented Microsteam400 Soleplate, with 400 fully activated micro steam holes, ensures even and optimal distribution of the steam into the fabric
- 3 steam options, auto/off for Safety, 1750W of steam power, 12oz water tank, 8ft cord
- Made in Germany
Rowenta DW7180 ever last anti-calc iron – for unrivaled protection from limescale! the ever last iron captures the Lime scale particles in its patented calc collector combined with the effectiveness of a high performance steam iron, ensures perfect results, time after time.
2. Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 1700-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP – Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY – Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON – This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
For professional-quality results at home, turn to the Pro Master steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron features a full metal shield and a scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with 400 micro holes for an even distribution of wrinkle-removing steam. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the highly polished soleplate includes a rounded back end, for a smooth back and forth motion, and a precision-point tip that makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons. Adjust the continuous steam output (40g/min) and soleplate temperature as needed to accommodate a wide range of fabrics like silk or wool. The iron’s powerful burst of steam function (150g/min) works great for thicker fabrics and makes unruly wrinkles quickly melt away. Holding the iron upright, and with the touch of a button, the iron delivers an extra-long burst of vertical steam—perfect for removing wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate items, or drapes. Additional highlights include an anti-drip system to prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-cleaning anti-calc system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting optimal performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns itself off if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or if tipped over. Successfully complete any ironing task with the professional-grade Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master steam iron.
3. Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Auto-Off Steam Iron
- 1700 Watts of Power
- New patented soleplate with a unique 3De design helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency
- Soleplate has more than 400 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
- Round shape at the back to go back and forth without creases in the fabric
- Stainless steel coating on the soleplate for scratch resistance
Iron more efficiently with this energy-saving Eco Intelligence DW6080 steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron saves 25% more energy (compared to standard irons) while delivering professional results. With its exclusive Eco Steam system for optimal output, the iron offers three settings: Dry for a perfect finish without steam, Eco for superior steam while saving energy, and Boost for added steam when tackling thicker fabrics or uncompromising creases. An ergonomic rotary trigger makes activating the Eco Steam settings comfortable for both left- and right-handed users, and the steam output can be manually adjusted as needed. The iron’s scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate features over 400 micro holes for thorough steam distribution, plus offers a unique 3D design that creates concentrated steam between the soleplate and fabric, reducing steam loss. Powerful steam with less waste means getting the job done with less energy. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the rounded back end of the iron’s soleplate allows for a smooth back and forth motion without creating creases, while the pointed front end makes easy work of getting into tight spots like pleats or in between buttons. The versatile iron can also be used in the upright position for vertically steaming anything from hanging garments to drapes or slip covers. Other highlights include an anti-drip system to help prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-clean system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns off automatically if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over. Get through piles of shirts, slacks, cloth napkins, and more in no time with the Rowenta DW6080U6 Eco Intelligence steam iron.
4. Rowenta Focus Xcel 400-holes HD Soleplate, Blue DW5260 1715-Watt Auto Shut Off
- The new microsteam 400 HD soleplate offers the best steam distribution on the market for quick & excellent ironing results. Powerful results with 1715 Watts
- Water tank window: 11 oz. Water tank with water-level viewing window for checking levels at a glance
- works with tap water (no need for Distilled)
- anti-drip system for no drips, even at low heat
- Powerful steam output: 40 g/min of continuous steam
- 100 g Burst of steam for extra-stubborn wrinkles
- vertical steam for Hanging items
- Precise results : high-precision metal tip for easy access to difficult areas like narrow edges, seams, collars, and around buttons
- Auto shut off for safety
Achieve superior ironing results with the Rowenta, focus excel, DW5260, steam iron. An upgraded version of the DW5080, the focus excel DW5260 turns it up a notch with 1715 watts of power (Vs. 1700), an 11 oz. Water tank (Vs. 10 oz.) for less time spent refilling, and a redesigned advanced soleplate, which evenly distributes steam for maximum coverage. The German-made focus excel iron produces 40 G/min of continuous steam output, plus offers a 100 G burst-of-steam function for removing extra-stubborn wrinkles. Even more, the powerful iron’s high-precision metal tip perfects every detail-from narrow edges and seams to collars, around buttons, and other hard-to-reach areas. Additional highlights include an ergonomic thermostat knob for precise reading of settings, vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments, Three-way auto shutoff, and self-cleaning and built-in anti-calc systems to ensure clean steam and long-lasting performance. The Rowenta focus excel steam iron provides all this, plus fresh, contemporary contours for a sleek new look.
5. Rowenta DW8260 Pro Master Xcel Steam Iron, Blue, 1750-Watts
- Best steam distribution on the market thanks to 400 active holes, perfectly distributed on the micro steam 400 hd profile soleplate
- Professional-quality results: excellent steam output with 200 g steam boost to smooth out stubborn creases
- Maximum precision: high-precision profiled tip with steam for easy access and effective results on difficult areas
- Long-lasting performance and durability thanks to high-quality stainless steel and an integrated anti-scale system
- Easy refills: thanks to a transparent water tank window and 12 oz water tank
The Rowenta Pro Master Xcel steam iron combines speed and power for professional-quality results at home. Its new Microsteam 400D soleplate provides the best steam distribution on the market for ultra-fast ironing sessions. At the same time, its powerful steam output and a steam shot of 200 g/min ensure effective ironing on even the toughest creases. A high-precision spray helps to accurately remove difficult creases without wetting the rest of the garment. Thanks to an ergonomic handle and large water tank with transparent water window, long ironing sessions are comfortable and easy with no need for frequent refills. Rounding it all off are an anti-calc setting and anti-calc system that combine prevention and cleaning to ensure durable steam performance, as well as an auto-off feature that ensures you peace of mind. Comparison of the total active surface holes of the top 10 competitors’ soleplates of 2015.
6. Rowenta PRO Master X-CEL #DW8270 Steam Iron
7. Rowenta, DW8061, Professional Steam Iron, Stainless steel soleplate, 1715 Watts, Zen Blue
- This made in Germany iron has a microsteam stainless steel soleplate with 330 microholes for perfect steam distribution
- The new sharper precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around the buttons for excellent ironing results.
- Loaded with features this iron has unique variable steam which adjusts the steam for different fabrics and thickness.
- To prolong the life of the iron the self cleaning system is integrated in the iron along with the anti-calc system which helps remove the loose mineral deposits and give clean steam for longer time.
- There is no need for distilled water to fill in extra-large 12.7 oz water tank, it can be filled with tap water. To ensure safety there is 3 way auto shut-off, after 8 minutes if left vertical , after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
From cottons and linens to delicate silks, this professional-style iron smoothes away wrinkles in a single pass, reducing your ironing time. Advanced features include an extra-long burst of steam for efficient removal of even the toughest wrinkles.
8. Rowenta DW8061 Professional Auto Shut Off Steam Iron with 330-Hole Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1715-Watt, Blue
- Microsteam 330 Stainless Steel Soleplate – Highly polished stainless steel provides a smooth surface with excellent glide
- Extra Long Burst of Steam – Provides a long lasting, extra long burst of steam which allows you to steam more efficiently and easily
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off, Anti-slip Frame, Anti-drip System, Vertical Steam
- Comfort Handle, Ergonomic Controls, Extra Large Water Tank, Covered Filling Inlet
- 1715 Watts of Power
The DW-8061 Professional is the newest generation of our professional iron; with a dramatic new European design and updated features. The new Microsteam 330 stainless soleplate with precision tip offers advanced steam distribution and professional results. The increased variable steam and burst of steam performance simply melts wrinkles away.
9. Rowenta Pro Master Iron
Experience excellent results with this Rowenta iron. Microsteam stainless steel soleplate features a precision tip for advanced steam distribution and professional results. Variable steam and burst of steam performance simply melt wrinkles away. Vertical steam feature allows you to steam hanging garments and window treatments.
10. Rowenta DW2171 Access Steam 1600W 300 Hole Steam Iron of Auto Steam Thermostat Stainless Steel Soleplate, Black
- 1600 Watts of Power, Anti-Drip System, 3 Way Auto Off
- Stainless-steel soleplate with 300 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
- Self clean and built-in anti-calc system for long lasting and clean steam
- Auto-Steam thermostat automatically determines the appropriate amount of steam and temperature of the fabric
- Precision tip, Vertical steam, Large water tank capacity (8.45oz)
The DW2171 Access Steam Iron by Rowenta is specially designed to make ironing simple. This ergonomically iron is lightweight for easy handling and features a unique thermostat that automatically sets the correct amount of steam and temperature to the fabric. Access Steam combines ease and efficiency. Thanks to the micro steam stainless-steel soleplate with 300 micro holes, it provides a perfect steam distribution. The precision tip makes the most difficult to reach areas accessible and the vertical steam helps to remove the wrinkles from hanging garments to drapes. This 1600 Watt Iron with 8.45 oz. water tank includes an anti-drip system to help prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-clean system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting performance and clean steam and 3 way smart automatic shut-off for safety-the iron turns off automatically if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position, or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rowenta Pro Master Steam Iron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!