Top 10 Rowenta Effective Cord Reel Iron Reviews
Finding the best rowenta effective cord reel iron reviews for your needs isnt easy. With hundreds of choices can distract you. Knowing whats bad and whats good can be something of a minefield. In this article, weve done the hard work for you.
15,483 reviews analysed
1. Rowenta DW2459 Access Steam Iron with Retractable Cord and Stainless Steel Soleplate, Black
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE – Easy gliding across different garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1725 Watts of steam power
- 350+ STEAM HOLES WITH 180 G/MIN SHOT OF STEAM – Excellent steam distribution and powerful wrinkle removal
- RETRACTABLE CORDREEL – Ultimate ease of use and storage
- 3-SETTING THERMOSTAT KNOB – Easy to use and to select the ideal steam output based on fabric
- USE TAP WATER TO IRON – Easily fill the iron with easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and translucent water tank window
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – Automatic 3-way shut off system to prevent accidents
With maximum steam distribution and high-quality engineering that’s built to last, the Rowenta Accesteam Cordreel steam iron was designed for easier garment care, with the cordreel system offering effortless storage options. The stainless steel soleplate comes equipped with advanced Microsteam technology, providing ultimate steam coverage with over 350 micro-holes and 1725 Watts of power, for maximum efficiency and exceptional glide. High-quality stainless steel soleplate and a durable design ensure long-lasting performance, with enough steam power to tackle even the most stubborn creases. A variety of advanced features—including easy refills; vertical steaming of suits, delicates, or even curtains; a precision tip for hard-to-reach areas, and more—come together for a dependable and long-lasting steam iron package.
2. Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 1700-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP – Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY – Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON – This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
For professional-quality results at home, turn to the Pro Master steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron features a full metal shield and a scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with 400 micro holes for an even distribution of wrinkle-removing steam. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the highly polished soleplate includes a rounded back end, for a smooth back and forth motion, and a precision-point tip that makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons. Adjust the continuous steam output (40g/min) and soleplate temperature as needed to accommodate a wide range of fabrics like silk or wool. The iron’s powerful burst of steam function (150g/min) works great for thicker fabrics and makes unruly wrinkles quickly melt away. Holding the iron upright, and with the touch of a button, the iron delivers an extra-long burst of vertical steam—perfect for removing wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate items, or drapes. Additional highlights include an anti-drip system to prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-cleaning anti-calc system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting optimal performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns itself off if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or if tipped over. Successfully complete any ironing task with the professional-grade Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master steam iron.
3. Rowenta PRO Master X-CEL #DW8270 Steam Iron
4. Rowenta AccessSteam Steam Iron, White/Blue
- Unique thermostat, 3 automatic settings of temperature and steam: delicate, normal & max, for a simple selection according to the fabric type
- Great steam distribution and excellent glide: airglide soleplate for perfect steam distribution and perfect glide. Profiled tip for easy and precise access to difficult to reach areas
- Efficient ironing: strong burst of steam to perfectly crease out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary
- 3-Way smart shut off: the iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended
- after 8 minutes when left standing and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. It prevents energy waste and risk of burning
- Anti-calc system: the anti-calc system helps to maintain steam performance and ironing results over time by eliminating the loose mineral deposits accumulating in an iron as a result of hard water
3 automatic settings of temperature and steam airglide soleplate for perfect steam distribution and glide strong burst of steam to crease out stubborn wrinkles prevents energy waste and burning with smart shutoff anti-calc system eliminates loose Mineral deposits anti-drip feature prevents water leakage on the fabric steam delicate and large garments with vertical steam feature
5. Rowenta DW3261 1725-Watt Advanced No Setting No Burning Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate, 380-Hole, Black
- SAVES TIME IRONING – no temperature dial or sorting clothing needed
- SAFE TO USE ON ALL GARMENTS – due to the no-burn, smart protect technology, this iron won’t burn the most delicate fabrics like silk
- POWERFUL STEAM FOR FAST RESULTS – 1725 watts of power and 180 grams/minute of steam burst to take on even the toughest wrinkles
- ULTRA-DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE – for long lasting performance and scratch resistance
- BEST IN CLASS GLIDEABILITY – with over 380 steamholes, experience perfectly even steam distribution for fast results
The Rowenta Smart Steam iron harnesses Perfect Temp technology to offer the perfect solution for all your ironing needs day after day. With exclusive multi-layer construction, it provides the optimum temperature to save time while keeping garments fully protected—all without the need to set a thermoknob or sort garments. Discover a high-performance steam iron that delivers powerful performance, maximum steam distribution, and impressive durability.
6. Rowenta Focus Xcel 400-holes HD Soleplate, Blue DW5260 1715-Watt Auto Shut Off
- The new microsteam 400 HD soleplate offers the best steam distribution on the market for quick & excellent ironing results. Powerful results with 1715 Watts
- Water tank window: 11 oz. Water tank with water-level viewing window for checking levels at a glance
- works with tap water (no need for Distilled)
- anti-drip system for no drips, even at low heat
- Powerful steam output: 40 g/min of continuous steam
- 100 g Burst of steam for extra-stubborn wrinkles
- vertical steam for Hanging items
- Precise results : high-precision metal tip for easy access to difficult areas like narrow edges, seams, collars, and around buttons
- Auto shut off for safety
Achieve superior ironing results with the Rowenta, focus excel, DW5260, steam iron. An upgraded version of the DW5080, the focus excel DW5260 turns it up a notch with 1715 watts of power (Vs. 1700), an 11 oz. Water tank (Vs. 10 oz.) for less time spent refilling, and a redesigned advanced soleplate, which evenly distributes steam for maximum coverage. The German-made focus excel iron produces 40 G/min of continuous steam output, plus offers a 100 G burst-of-steam function for removing extra-stubborn wrinkles. Even more, the powerful iron’s high-precision metal tip perfects every detail-from narrow edges and seams to collars, around buttons, and other hard-to-reach areas. Additional highlights include an ergonomic thermostat knob for precise reading of settings, vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments, Three-way auto shutoff, and self-cleaning and built-in anti-calc systems to ensure clean steam and long-lasting performance. The Rowenta focus excel steam iron provides all this, plus fresh, contemporary contours for a sleek new look.
7. Rowenta DW8260 Pro Master Xcel Steam Iron, Blue, 1750-Watts
- Best steam distribution on the market thanks to 400 active holes, perfectly distributed on the micro steam 400 hd profile soleplate
- Professional-quality results: excellent steam output with 200 g steam boost to smooth out stubborn creases
- Maximum precision: high-precision profiled tip with steam for easy access and effective results on difficult areas
- Long-lasting performance and durability thanks to high-quality stainless steel and an integrated anti-scale system
- Easy refills: thanks to a transparent water tank window and 12 oz water tank
The Rowenta Pro Master Xcel steam iron combines speed and power for professional-quality results at home. Its new Microsteam 400D soleplate provides the best steam distribution on the market for ultra-fast ironing sessions. At the same time, its powerful steam output and a steam shot of 200 g/min ensure effective ironing on even the toughest creases. A high-precision spray helps to accurately remove difficult creases without wetting the rest of the garment. Thanks to an ergonomic handle and large water tank with transparent water window, long ironing sessions are comfortable and easy with no need for frequent refills. Rounding it all off are an anti-calc setting and anti-calc system that combine prevention and cleaning to ensure durable steam performance, as well as an auto-off feature that ensures you peace of mind. Comparison of the total active surface holes of the top 10 competitors’ soleplates of 2015.
8. Rowenta DW5192 Pro Steam Iron
Delivering unmatched precision down to the smallest details, Rowenta Pro Steam rises to the challenge of demanding garments with outstanding ironing results. This high-performance iron features a profiled tip for ultimate precision, enabling wrinkle and crease removal in hard-to-reach areas such as seams, collars, and around buttons. Precision is matched by efficiency, as the unique patented Microsteam400 Profile soleplate technology creates perfect steam coverage through its 400 active steam holes, with high-quality stainless steel for long lasting durability. Rowenta Pro Steam delivers perfect results with absolute precision. Dimensions & More Info: Plastic and Stainless Steel W: 5.7in x L: 12.6in x H: 7.09in 4.24 lbs 1750 Watts Made in Germany Warranty: Parts/Labor: 1 year limited warranty
9. Handheld Steam Iron
Experience great results and an easier way to iron with the Rowenta STEAMCARE DW3182 steam iron. Designed with one smart temperature, the innovative iron automatically adjusts the heat as needed to effectively remove wrinkles from fabric (safe for all fabrics), which means no more manual thermostat dial to deal with. Even more, the 1600-watt iron’s patented Microsteam300 soleplate includes 300 fully activated micro steam holes that push steam evenly into fabric, quickly dissolving wrinkles. The soleplate’s rounded back end allows for smooth back-and-forth ironing, with no corners to catch on fabric, while its precision-point tip makes easy work of reaching into pleats, maneuvering around buttons, and expertly pressing collars. For added convenience, the STEAMCARE steam iron’s auto-steam setting produces the perfect amount of steam for the task at hand, and its steam-burst (100-gram/min) and fine-mist-spray options put manual steam at your fingertips and offer a reliable defense against extra-difficult creases. Other thoughtful design details include an automatic shut-off for safety-not to mention valuable peace of mind after you get to work in the morning. Enjoy ease of use and foolproof precision with the STEAMCARE DW3182 steam iron.
10. Rowenta DW5192 Pro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 1750Watt, 400-Hole (Deep Blue)
Delivering unmatched precision down to the smallest details, Pro Steam rises to the challenge of demanding garments with outstanding ironing results. This high-performance iron features a profiled tip for ultimate precision, enabling wrinkle and crease removal in hard-to-reach areas such as seams, collars, and around buttons. Precision is matched by efficiency, as the unique patented Microsteam400 Profile soleplate technology creates perfect steam coverage through its 400 active steam holes, with high-quality stainless steel for long lasting durability. Pro Steam delivers perfect results with absolute precision. Dimensions & More Info: Plastic and Stainless Steel W: 5.7in x L: 12.6in x H: 7.09in 4.24 lbs 1750 Watts Made in Germany
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rowenta Effective Cord Reel Iron Reviews for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!