Top 10 Recommended Rowenta 1715W Focus Steam Iron
Nowadays, there are so many products of rowenta 1715w focus steam iron in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for rowenta 1715w focus steam iron in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings rowenta 1715w focus steam iron which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
38,642 reviews analysed
1. Rowenta Focus Xcel 400-holes HD Soleplate, Blue DW5260 1715-Watt Auto Shut Off
- The new microsteam 400 HD soleplate offers the best steam distribution on the market for quick & excellent ironing results. Powerful results with 1715 Watts
- Water tank window: 11 oz. Water tank with water-level viewing window for checking levels at a glance
- works with tap water (no need for Distilled)
- anti-drip system for no drips, even at low heat
- Powerful steam output: 40 g/min of continuous steam
- 100 g Burst of steam for extra-stubborn wrinkles
- vertical steam for Hanging items
- Precise results : high-precision metal tip for easy access to difficult areas like narrow edges, seams, collars, and around buttons
- Auto shut off for safety
Achieve superior ironing results with the Rowenta, focus excel, DW5260, steam iron. An upgraded version of the DW5080, the focus excel DW5260 turns it up a notch with 1715 watts of power (Vs. 1700), an 11 oz. Water tank (Vs. 10 oz.) for less time spent refilling, and a redesigned advanced soleplate, which evenly distributes steam for maximum coverage. The German-made focus excel iron produces 40 G/min of continuous steam output, plus offers a 100 G burst-of-steam function for removing extra-stubborn wrinkles. Even more, the powerful iron’s high-precision metal tip perfects every detail-from narrow edges and seams to collars, around buttons, and other hard-to-reach areas. Additional highlights include an ergonomic thermostat knob for precise reading of settings, vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments, Three-way auto shutoff, and self-cleaning and built-in anti-calc systems to ensure clean steam and long-lasting performance. The Rowenta focus excel steam iron provides all this, plus fresh, contemporary contours for a sleek new look.
2. Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 1700-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP – Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY – Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON – This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
For professional-quality results at home, turn to the Pro Master steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron features a full metal shield and a scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with 400 micro holes for an even distribution of wrinkle-removing steam. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the highly polished soleplate includes a rounded back end, for a smooth back and forth motion, and a precision-point tip that makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons. Adjust the continuous steam output (40g/min) and soleplate temperature as needed to accommodate a wide range of fabrics like silk or wool. The iron’s powerful burst of steam function (150g/min) works great for thicker fabrics and makes unruly wrinkles quickly melt away. Holding the iron upright, and with the touch of a button, the iron delivers an extra-long burst of vertical steam—perfect for removing wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate items, or drapes. Additional highlights include an anti-drip system to prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-cleaning anti-calc system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting optimal performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns itself off if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or if tipped over. Successfully complete any ironing task with the professional-grade Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master steam iron.
3. Rowenta Everlast 1750-Watt Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole Anti-Calc Steam Iron Blue
- Patented lime scale collector, capturing up to 1 teaspoon of scale
- Collector is Removable and extremely easy to empty
- Powerful steam Shot gets rid of all the wrinkles – even the most stubborn ones
- Patented Microsteam400 Soleplate, with 400 fully activated micro steam holes, ensures even and optimal distribution of the steam into the fabric
- 3 steam options, auto/off for Safety, 1750W of steam power, 12oz water tank, 8ft cord
- Made in Germany
Rowenta DW7180 ever last anti-calc iron – for unrivaled protection from limescale! the ever last iron captures the Lime scale particles in its patented calc collector combined with the effectiveness of a high performance steam iron, ensures perfect results, time after time.
4. Rowenta DW3261 1725-Watt Advanced No Setting No Burning Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate, 380-Hole, Black
- SAVES TIME IRONING – no temperature dial or sorting clothing needed
- SAFE TO USE ON ALL GARMENTS – due to the no-burn, smart protect technology, this iron won’t burn the most delicate fabrics like silk
- POWERFUL STEAM FOR FAST RESULTS – 1725 watts of power and 180 grams/minute of steam burst to take on even the toughest wrinkles
- ULTRA-DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE – for long lasting performance and scratch resistance
- BEST IN CLASS GLIDEABILITY – with over 380 steamholes, experience perfectly even steam distribution for fast results
The Rowenta Smart Steam iron harnesses Perfect Temp technology to offer the perfect solution for all your ironing needs day after day. With exclusive multi-layer construction, it provides the optimum temperature to save time while keeping garments fully protected—all without the need to set a thermoknob or sort garments. Discover a high-performance steam iron that delivers powerful performance, maximum steam distribution, and impressive durability.
5. Rowenta Perfect 1800-Watt Eco Energy Station Steam Iron Purple
- Exceptional 5 bars of pressure ideal for removing wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes and or smoothing and shaping sewing projects
- Micro steam 400 Stainless Steel Soleplate. Power cord length : 1.9 meter
- Constant High Powered Steam – available at the touch of a trigger, the powerful steam makes ironing fast and effortless
- Eco Setting saves up to 20% of energy, power 1800 watts, steam output 80 grams per minute
- Extra Large, removable and visible 47oz Tank allowing 1.5 hours of continuous ironing
- Made in France
The Rowenta DG8520 Perfect steam station heats up in just two minutes (use the Eco setting to use 20% less heating energy), and with the touch of a button generates 120g of pressurized, wrinkle-removing steam for up to 90 minutes on one tank. The stainless-steel soleplate has 400 holes for super-smooth gliding, and the precision tip easily smoothest between collars and buttons, and other hard-to-reach spots. Eco Energy with 400-Hole Stainless Steel soleplate, 1750-Watt. Wipe the plastic parts from time to time using a slightly damp soft cloth
6. Rowenta DW6080 Eco-Intelligence Auto-Off Steam Iron
- 1700 Watts of Power
- New patented soleplate with a unique 3De design helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency
- Soleplate has more than 400 micro holes for perfect steam distribution
- Round shape at the back to go back and forth without creases in the fabric
- Stainless steel coating on the soleplate for scratch resistance
Iron more efficiently with this energy-saving Eco Intelligence DW6080 steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron saves 25% more energy (compared to standard irons) while delivering professional results. With its exclusive Eco Steam system for optimal output, the iron offers three settings: Dry for a perfect finish without steam, Eco for superior steam while saving energy, and Boost for added steam when tackling thicker fabrics or uncompromising creases. An ergonomic rotary trigger makes activating the Eco Steam settings comfortable for both left- and right-handed users, and the steam output can be manually adjusted as needed. The iron’s scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate features over 400 micro holes for thorough steam distribution, plus offers a unique 3D design that creates concentrated steam between the soleplate and fabric, reducing steam loss. Powerful steam with less waste means getting the job done with less energy. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the rounded back end of the iron’s soleplate allows for a smooth back and forth motion without creating creases, while the pointed front end makes easy work of getting into tight spots like pleats or in between buttons. The versatile iron can also be used in the upright position for vertically steaming anything from hanging garments to drapes or slip covers. Other highlights include an anti-drip system to help prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-clean system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns off automatically if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or tipped over. Get through piles of shirts, slacks, cloth napkins, and more in no time with the Rowenta DW6080U6 Eco Intelligence steam iron.
7. Rowenta PRO Master X-CEL #DW8270 Steam Iron
8. Rowenta DW8061 Professional Auto Shut Off Steam Iron with 330-Hole Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1715-Watt, Blue
- Microsteam 330 Stainless Steel Soleplate – Highly polished stainless steel provides a smooth surface with excellent glide
- Extra Long Burst of Steam – Provides a long lasting, extra long burst of steam which allows you to steam more efficiently and easily
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off, Anti-slip Frame, Anti-drip System, Vertical Steam
- Comfort Handle, Ergonomic Controls, Extra Large Water Tank, Covered Filling Inlet
- 1715 Watts of Power
The DW-8061 Professional is the newest generation of our professional iron; with a dramatic new European design and updated features. The new Microsteam 330 stainless soleplate with precision tip offers advanced steam distribution and professional results. The increased variable steam and burst of steam performance simply melts wrinkles away.
9. Rowenta DW5184 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400 -Hole, Blue
- ABSOLUTE PRECISION: A high precision profiled tip gets you perfect ironing results down to the last detail. It also allows for easy access to difficult areas such as edges seams and collars.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: A powerful steam boost perfectly creases out stubborn wrinkles specifically on dry and thick fabrics. The unique patented Microsteam 350 solelpate technology with 350 micro holes diffuses the steam perfectly.
- SAFETY AUTO-OFF: The iron is automatiacally put on on standby mode when left unattended. After 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on the soleplate or its side. This prevents energy waste and risk of burning.
- EASY VERTICAL STEAMING: Steaming of delicate and large garments is made easy with the vertical steam feature. Ideal for getting creases out of suits and other hanging garments, even curtains.
- LONG LASTING PERFORMANCE: Long-Lasting Performance The integrated anti calc prevents scale from aggregating into the iron, while the anti calc setting maintains steam performance and ironing results over time.
300ml Water Capacity High Precision Tip Microsteam 400 Soleplate Technology Safety Auto-Off Easy Vertical Steaming Comfortable Handle Anti-Drip Technology Integrated Anti-Calc 1715 Watts Power
10. Handheld Steam Iron
Experience great results and an easier way to iron with the Rowenta STEAMCARE DW3182 steam iron. Designed with one smart temperature, the innovative iron automatically adjusts the heat as needed to effectively remove wrinkles from fabric (safe for all fabrics), which means no more manual thermostat dial to deal with. Even more, the 1600-watt iron’s patented Microsteam300 soleplate includes 300 fully activated micro steam holes that push steam evenly into fabric, quickly dissolving wrinkles. The soleplate’s rounded back end allows for smooth back-and-forth ironing, with no corners to catch on fabric, while its precision-point tip makes easy work of reaching into pleats, maneuvering around buttons, and expertly pressing collars. For added convenience, the STEAMCARE steam iron’s auto-steam setting produces the perfect amount of steam for the task at hand, and its steam-burst (100-gram/min) and fine-mist-spray options put manual steam at your fingertips and offer a reliable defense against extra-difficult creases. Other thoughtful design details include an automatic shut-off for safety-not to mention valuable peace of mind after you get to work in the morning. Enjoy ease of use and foolproof precision with the STEAMCARE DW3182 steam iron.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rowenta 1715W Focus Steam Iron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!