The 9 Best My Honeywell Thermostat Isn’t Working
Nowadays, there are so many products of my honeywell thermostat isn’t working in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for my honeywell thermostat isn’t working in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings my honeywell thermostat isn’t working which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
18,466 reviews analysed
1. Optimus H-7328 Portable 22-Inch Oscillating Tower Heater with Digital Temperature Readout and Remote Control
- Ceramic tower heater with 1000- and 1500-watt heat settings
- Digital thermostat control
- digital room-temperature readout
- Motorized oscillating base
- space-saving design
- full-function remote control
- Tip-over safety switch
- internal heat-limiting thermostat
- overheat protection circuit
- Measures approximately 8 by 8 by 22 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
- Heating coverage:- 400 square feet
The Optimus H-7328 22-Inch Oscillating Tower Ceramic Heater with Remote Control is a powerful heating solution, capable of warming an entire room. This stylish heater features two heating settings–1,000 and 1,500 watts–and a thermostat that automatically regulates the heat produced. The heater also uses 75-degree oscillation to evenly distribute warmth throughout the room, eliminating cold patches. And with safety features like a tip-over switch, you can operate your heater without worry.
Features adjustable heat settings and 75-degree oscillation. View larger.
Versatile Heating Capabilities
With its adjustable heat settings and full oscillation, the Optimus H-7328 22-Inch Oscillating Tower Ceramic Heater with Remote Control can heat rooms of any size. It features a maximum output of 1500 watts, ideal for large spaces like garages and workshops up to 323 square feet. To warm a smaller space comfortably, simply switch the output to a lower heat setting. The heater also features an integrated thermostat, which helps keep the heat at the desired level.
The heater oscillates a full 75 degrees, which helps evenly distribute the fan-forced heat and eliminates cold pockets. And while traditional heaters quickly lose their heat in under-insulated or high-ceiling rooms, the Optimus H-7328 produces localized, long-lasting warmth.
Economical, Convenient Heating Alternative
Heating an entire house–especially in midwinter–can be very costly. Fortunately, the Optimus H-7328 helps you save money by giving you the flexibility to heat whichever areas you choose. And with its slim, tower architecture and convenient cord storage, the heater is easy to move with you from room to room.
Safety Measures Ensure Reliable Operation
The Optimus H-7328 has an array of safety features to ensure reliable operation. These include a tip-over switch, which shuts off the heater if it is accidentally knocked over; a thermal cutoff to avoid overheating; and an overload protection circuit that controls power. Together, these safety measures help eliminate fire hazards, allowing you to operate your heater with peace of mind.
Easy Operation with Remote Control
Designed for ease of use, the Optimus H-7328 features an intuitive, front control panel, complete with a digital LED temperature display. There are buttons that toggle between the two heat settings, as well as a timer that can be programmed for up to seven hours. A remote control is included, allowing you to access all of these functions from a distance in the room.
Built to last, the Optimus H-5300 22-Inch Oscillating Tower Ceramic Heater measures approximately 22 by 8.9 by 8.9 inches (H x W x D), and is backed by a limited three-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
Optimus H-5300 22-Inch Oscillating Tower Ceramic Heater and remote control.
2. Optimus F-5280 7-Inch Twin 2-Speed Window Fan, White
- Great for all your needs
- 2 Speeds for easy use
- Rain-resistant Motor For Efficient Air Delivery
- Manually Reversible & Both Side Speed Control
- Pulls Cool Air In Or Exhausts Stale Air Out
- 2-speed rain resistant motor
- Pulls cool air in or exhaust stale air out
- Feet provided for free standing operation
- Includes built-in adjustable slide screens
Optimus 7 inch twin window contains a 2-speed rain resistant motor for efficient air delivery. Fan is manually reversible to pull cool air in or push stale air out and both sides contain speed control. Fan includes built-in slide screens to close in extra space on either side of the fan. Includes a carrying handle for easy transport and installation, plus feet for free standing operation. Fan comes fully assembled and ready to use, no tools required for installation. Safety grill to protect fingers from fan blades.
3. Honeywell RTH9580WF Smart Wi-Fi 7 Day Programmable Color Touch Thermostat, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Customize the screen color to match any décor, Control from anywhere with iOS and Android devices, Simple setup with smart programmable features for home or business
- Energy Savings: Choose programmable mode to save on annual heating and cooling costs. C-wire needed for proper installation.
- Locking Touchscreen: Advanced locking features and password options provide smart security and convenience
- Allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet, or smart phone with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service
- Check to see if your new thermostat qualifies for a utility rebate. Enter your zip or postal code on yourhome.honeywell.com/rebates for available rebates
Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, Control from anywhere, via iPhone, iPad, Android and computer.The extreme flexibility of the Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat allows you to uniquely program your device as either a home or business thermostat and then offers scheduling features specific to your home or business.For a business, simply select the temperature that you prefer when the building is occupied, and you won’t have to worry about cold mornings or hot afternoons.You can also select the temperature that you prefer when your business is unoccupied, so you won’t have to worry about wasting energy.Tell your Wi-Fi smart thermostat what temperature you prefer when you wake, and you’ll never have to endure another cold morning. Smart Response Technology for 24-7 ComfortThis smart thermostat even learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver just the right temperature, right when you want it.The Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat learns the exact amount of time necessary to reach your perfect temperature and acts accordingly, so energy isn’t wasted and your comfort isn’t compromised.otal Connect Comfort AppHoneywell’s reliable and highly-rated app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet, and smartphone, whether you’re across the room or around the world. This allows the user to remotely monitor and manage home’s comfort and energy usage anytime, anywhereThis highly rated app is backed by Honeywell’s reliable network, for dependable access and peace of mind. Available for iOS and Android devices. Auto AlertsExtreme temperature alerts and filter change reminders are sent to connected network devices and displayed on Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat.
Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat from Honeywell
Smart features, customizable touchscreen, and simple setup, plus Wi-Fi remote access.
• Control from anywhere with iOS and Android devices
• Simple setup with smart programmable features for home or business
• Easy-to-read customizable color touchscreen
• Smart Response temperature timing
• Advanced fan/comfort control and indoor humidity sensor
* Compatible with thermostats with 110V or higher and systems containing a c-wire (see chart below to determine compatibility)
Smart Programmable Features
Smart, Flexible Scheduling
The extreme flexibility of the Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat allows you to uniquely program your device as either a home or business thermostat and then offers scheduling features specific to your home or business.
For a business, simply select the temperature that you prefer when the building is occupied, and you won’t have to worry about cold mornings or hot afternoons.
You can also select the temperature that you prefer when your business is unoccupied, so you won’t have to worry about wasting energy.
Tell your Wi-Fi smart thermostat what temperature you prefer when you wake, and you’ll never have to endure another cold morning.
Smart Response Technology for 24-7 Comfort
This smart thermostat even learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver just the right temperature, right when you want it.
The Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat learns the exact amount of time necessary to reach your perfect temperature and acts accordingly, so energy isn’t wasted and your comfort isn’t compromised.
Reliable Wi Fi Operation and Control
Total Connect Comfort App
Honeywell’s reliable and highly-rated app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet, and smartphone, whether you’re across the room or around the world. This allows the user to remotely monitor and manage home’s comfort and energy usage anytime, anywhere
This highly rated app is backed by Honeywell’s reliable network, for dependable access and peace of mind. Available for iOS and Android devices.
Extreme temperature alerts and filter change reminders are sent to connected network devices and displayed on Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat.
Advanced Comfort and Control Features
Customizable Color Touchscreen
Easily change the high-definition display to any color you choose. The bright, easy-to-read touchscreen can be color customized to fit your mood, match your paint, or support your favorite team!
Advanced locking features and password options provide smart security and convenience. Optional password protection allows only designated users to access the security settings and locking options. A 30-second lockout affords you the opportunity to clean the thermostat, so you don’t have to live with fingerprints on your touchscreen device.
On-screen Comfort Information
See indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity information right on the home screen.
Indoor Humidity Sensor
Indoor humidity displayed below temparture on touchscreen
Advanced Fan/Control Comfort
Improves air circulation and helps regulate the temperature throughout your home
Tool-free wiring, manual-free install and setup
Choose programmable mode to save on annual heating and cooling costs
Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps.
Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
In order to power your Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat (RTH9580WF), your system must contain a c-wire. Use the chart below to confirm that your system meets the compatibility requirements. This chart will determine compatibility with most systems, but as wiring systems vary from home to home, there may be some exceptions.
- Does your current thermostat have 110V or higher written on it? If yes this system is compatible — continue to next question.
- Do you have thick wires that are connected using wire nuts? If yes — your system is not compatible. If no — continue to the next question.
- Do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled “C”? If yes — your system is compatible. If no move the next question.
- Do you have an extra wire that is not connected to any terminal on the thermostat wall plate? Or — if no — do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled “G”? If yes to either of these questions, this thermostat may be compatible with your system.
To help you know for sure if your system will work with the Wi-Fi thermostat, please send us a picture of your current thermostat wiring. Take a picture of your current wall plate with wires connected to the lettered terminals.
4. Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Multiple Thermostat Manager, 6-pack, DIY Version
- Named the ‘Best Value’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com
- Sensi Multiple Thermostat Manager lets you remotely monitor and control all your Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostats in one intuitive portal
- Simply install your Sensi thermostats using the step-by-step instructions in the free mobile app, then go to our website to sign up for Sensi Multiple Thermostat Manager (monthly and yearly subscription plans available)
- With Sensi manager you can create and manage multiple thermostats groups in one portal and batch update thermostat settings including temperature, flexible scheduling, keypad lockout, fan, mode and setpoints
- Save money on your HVAC related energy costs with features like remote access, flexible scheduling and geofencing (thermostat only)
- Extensive* compatibility with HVAC systems in most facilities – refer to our online compatibility resources to check your system and router compatibility
- Enable optional smart alerts to detect extreme temperature and humidity levels and alert you if something isn’t right
The Sensi Multiple Thermostat Manager lets you simplify and centralize your comfort control needs across all your Sensi thermostats – Anytime. Anywhere. Remotely access and manage unlimited thermostats installed in multiple locations more affordably and efficiently. Simply install your Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostats using the easy, DIY instructions in the mobile app. Then sign up for the Sensi manager monthly or yearly subscription plan, at a much lower cost than most traditional building management systems.
Once Sensi manager is up and running, you can create and consolidate thermostat groups to fit your unique needs, and batch update or customize thermostat settings across these groups, including scheduling, keypad lockout, fan, mode and set points. Reduce energy waste and save on HVAC-related energy costs with remote control and flexible batch scheduling across multiple thermostats so the power is always in your hands.
Sensi thermostats can also integrate directly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required), Google Assistant and Wink smart home automation platforms. The Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat and Sensi Multiple Thermostat Manager are designed to work with HVAC equipment in most facilities* (U.S. & Canada only). A common wire (c-wire) is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump (without aux) systems, and for use with Apple HomeKit. Check to make sure it will work for you at sensicomfort.com/compatibility.*Does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems.
System requirements for mobile app:
iOS – 10.0 or above
Android – 4.2 or above (5.0 or greater to use the Geofencing feature)
5. Ecobee3 Lite Thermostat, Wi-Fi, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Save an average of 23%* on heating and cooling costs (*Learn more an ecobee.com/savings)
- Your ecobee3 lite powers on through the C and Rc terminal. Be sure to insert your R/Rc/Rh wire in the Rc terminal of your ecobee3 lite thermostat.
- Fast, easy installation – install your ecobee in 30 minutes or less. The step-by-step guide on our mobile app and free expert support make it easy.Smarter comfort – your ecobee understands your local weather, schedule and desired comfort settings, to ensure your home is at the right temperature at the right time
- Personal energy reports – get free monthly reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more
- Peace of mind – your ecobee monitors your heating and cooling systems and alerts you If it senses that something isn’t working properly. Refer userguide before use
- ASIN B01K48T09Y has a newer model B06W56TBLN
This is a limited quantity launch. Buy yours while supplies last.
Live better and save more with ecobee3 lite. With its beautiful design, easy-to-use touchscreen display and impressive average savings of 23% annually on heating & cooling, the ecobee3 lite will make your home smarter and more comfortable without costing you or our planet. *Learn more at ecobee.com/savings.
Works with Amazon Echo, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT. We want you to love our products as much as we do, so your ecobee comes backed by a 3-year warranty.
6. CMS927B1049 | Honeywell Heating Control CMS927B1049, Thermostat, CHRONOTHERM, Wireless, 7-Day
- Wireless communication between thermostat and relay unit (not supplied)
- Easy to install, powered by 2xAA Alkaline Batteries
- Auto, manual, holiday and off (frost) modes
- EEPROM memory holds user programme even when batteries are changed
- Extra-large, backlit LCD with user friendly display interface
The Honeywell CMS927B1049 Chronotherm is a feature packed wireless 7-Day Programmable Room Thermostat that is typically used to remotely control the temperature of your central heating system.
The CMS927B1049 has been designed to be used as part of a system in conjunction with combi-boilers, oil-burners and gas fired boilers, circulation pumps, thermal actuators, vales zones and electric heating systems.
When being installed the only wiring required is the connection of the relay unit (not supplied) to the device being controlled, such as a boiler. The controller should be placed in an area where the RF (868MHz) communication signal between the controller and relay unit isn’t hampered.
*This is a thermostat unit only, and does not come with the receiver relay unit.
- Can be used to control a 4-zone system
- Up to six time/temperature settings a day
- Synchronised boiler control in multi-zone systems for optimum efficiency
- Boiler ‘ON’ display
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
Honeywell CMS927B1049 Chronotherm Thermostat features:
Note: This is a replacement room unit for the Honeywell CMT927A1049
7. Honeywell Two Position Fan Heater
- Manual controls with three settings: high heat (1500 Watts), low heat (750 Watts), and no heat (fan only)
- Two placement options: upright or on its side
- Adjustable thermostat
- 3x overheat protection with 2 overheat sensors and a back-up cut off fuse to help prevent Overheating
- Cool touch housing with thermal insulated wiring
The Honeywell two position heater combines 3 power settings and a unique dual position design that allows for multiple placement options while creating a comforting environment! this new heater fan features 2 heat settings – high output 1500 watts, and 750 watts on low – and an adjustable thermostat, all designed to give you control of your comfort. A “fan only” mode allows this unit to also provide comfort even on moderate days. Additionally, this heater offers added protection as it is equipped with multiple safety features such as 3x overheat protection, cool touch housing, high Temp Plastics and reinforced wiring and connections. The design and versatility of this heater is truly unique – it can operate in an upright position or on its side, depending on the space where you need to use it. At only 12 inches tall but with 1500 watts of power, it is ideal for under desks, office spaces and other smaller rooms to create the warm, comforting environment you want.
8. Emerson NP110 Non-Programmable Single Stage Thermostat
9. Emerson UP310 Premium 7 Day Programmable Thermostat
- Extensive* compatibility – works with heating, cooling and heat pump systems
- 7-day programmable thermostat – set a different schedule for each day of the week
- Precise temperature control of plus/minus 1° for maximum comfort
- Auto change from heat to cool
- NOTE: Refer the Installation Manual before use which is highly recommended.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found My Honeywell Thermostat Isn’t Working for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!