Top 9 Munchkin Monster Cards
Nowadays, there are so many products of munchkin monster cards in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for munchkin monster cards in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings munchkin monster cards which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
725 reviews analysed
1. Munchkin Collectible Card Game Series 2 Booster Box: The Desolation of Blarg – 24 Packs
2. Monster Protectors Clear Board Game Card Sleeves (100 Pack) – Standard American Size (57 x 89mm) Protectors, 100 Micron Thickness Sleeves for Premium Protection
- Board Game Card Sleeves specially sized for games like Citadels, Descent: Journeys in the Dark, Munchkin, War of the Ring and Bohnanza – 100 clear card protector value pack
- Card sleeves- Measures standard American size (57 x 89mm). Perfect for protecting mtg cards, Pokemon cards, yugioh and baseball cards!
- 100 Micron thickness- Premium thickness specifically designed for board games
- Anti-slip material – Crafted from high quality acid free PVC to keep them in mint condition
- Maximum Protection- Protect your cards from grease, spills and wear & tear!
Monster Protectors Clear Board Game Card Sleeves (100 Pack) – Standard American Size (57 x 89mm) Protectors, 100 Micron Thickness- Specially sized for games like Citadel,s, Descent: Journeys in the Dark, Munchkin, War of the Ring and Bohnanza
3. Munchkin Deluxe
Includes 168 cards, 6 standies, 6 player cards, gameboard, rules, and die. What makes this edition “deluxe”? It’s got a big gameboard to keep your cards in place, and six colored standies that you move on the gameboard as you level up. Plus a card to go with each standie, to make it easy to remember who’s what color and who’s what gender. Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Admit it. You love it.
From the Manufacturer
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Be sure to don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm . . . or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon . . and it’s illustrated by John Kovalic. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can steal their stuff.
4. Steve Jackson Games Munchkin Dragons Booster Pack
5. USAOPOLY Hogwarts Battle – The Monster Box of Monsters Expansion Card Game
- Expansion for Hogwarts Battle, the hit Harry Potter deck building game
- Venture into the Forbidden Forest as you encounter creatures!
- 4 more boxes to add to the base game, plus now play as Luna Lovegood to save Hogwarts
- Work together to defeat the evil forces and protect iconic locations to make the Wizarding World safe once and for all!
- 2-4 Players | Ages 11+ | 45-60+ Min Play Time
6. Steve Jackson Games Moop’s Monster Mashup A Munchkin Game
- The marvelous magician Moop is Mashing up monsters to meet the marauding munchkins!
- In this family-friendly card game, players are adventurers competing to slay more of moop’s crazy creations – using equally crazy weapons
- Fight wacky monsters like the kanga rooster or the alligator, using bizarre items ranging from the Beaver cleaver to a pair of crocodiles!
- For 3 to 6 players, ages 10 and up. Takes just a few minutes to learn, and one to two hours to play.
- Second edition includes player standies and game board.
Moop’s been making monsters by mashing things together. First the Kangaroos, then the drizzly bear . . . When will it end?! now you’re down in his dungeon, fighting those monsters and taking their stuff! and the treasures are just as weird as the monsters! this is a Munchkin game, so play it on its own, or shuffle it in with another Munchkin set. Munchkin is a line of bestselling, hilarious card games from Steve Jackson Games, with over 8 million copies of the core sets and supplements in print worldwide.
7. Munchkin 6 Demented Dungeons Expansion Deck Pack; 20 Double-Sized Cards, 16 Standard-Sized Cards
8. Mattel Games UNO: Classic (Tin Box) [Amazon Exclusive]
- Uno is the classic family card game that’s easy to learn and so much fun to play
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, reverses, draw twos and color-changing wild cards
- When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout UNO
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up
- Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that’s great for storage and travel
UNO is the classic family card game that’s easy to pick up and impossible to put down! Players take turns matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck either by color or number. Special action cards, like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, color-changing Wild and Draw Four Wild cards, deliver game-changing moments as they each perform a function to help you defeat your opponents. If you can’t make a match, you must draw from the center pile. And when you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout “UNO!” The first player to get rid of all the cards in their hand wins. Now card game-lovers can get UNO in a sturdy tin that’s great for travel and makes storage stress-free. Colors and decorations may vary.
9. Munchkin Mighty Monsters
A fast-playing, stand-alone card game based on the world of Steve Jackson best-selling Munchkin. You and your monster buddies are hanging out in the dungeon, just waiting to wallop some Munchkins… But there are just too many of them! Play cards by matching either the rank or color Of the last card played. Be careful — if you get stuck and can’t play a card, bad stuff happens — the Munchkins wallop you instead! The first player that gets walloped three times loses the game, and everyone else wins!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Munchkin Monster Cards for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!