The 10 Best How To Replace Honeywell Gas Control Valve
Nowadays, there are so many products of how to replace honeywell gas control valve in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for how to replace honeywell gas control valve in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings how to replace honeywell gas control valve which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
24,558 reviews analysed
1. Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1" Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a gas hot water heater
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
2. Honeywell WT8840B1000 Water Heater Gas Control Valve, NAT 160 Degree F 1" Cavity
3. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
4. Durablow SH3002 Gas Fireplace WiFi Smart Home Remote Control for Millivolt Valve, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home (On/Off + Timer + Thermostat + Schedule Programmable)
- ★★ ATTENTION: For GAS fireplace only. This device is NOT a power supply unit. Please connect it with power source or circuit in series if using it as a switch. ▼ Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT Compatible: Supported third-party control devices, such as Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Spot…etc.
- Google Assistant: Google Home & Mini
- IFTTT App, varieties of use with your creative applets.
- ▼ SMART HOME x SMART-LIFE APP: WiFi 2.4GHz (WiFi 5G not supported). NO hub required. Simple installation and pairing. Download free Smart-Life App to control your fireplace / gas valve / device anywhere and anytime. Set Timer or Schedules to turn ON or OFF device automatically. Thermostat (3′ wire) for room temperature monitoring and automation. Create personal Scenes to suit your needs. Sharing control with family.
- ▼ APPLICATIONS & WIRING: Designed for Millivolt gas valve & Electronic spark ignition module inside the fireplace and fire pit. Solenoid gas valve can be used too, its power supply must be connected IN-SERIES with controller’s two wires.▼ INCLUDINGS: Durable aluminum housing controller box (proper heat insulation and protection for core elements), cUL listed universal power supply adapter (100-240VAC to 5VDC), power cord (length 3.2′), WiFi antenna, user manual, thermostat.
- ▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Do NOT use any remote functions, and DO turn OFF gas supply to fireplace if your house is UNATTENDED. The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners. ▼ FCC approved.
- ▼ CROSS REFERENCE: Replaces models 9800322, 9800336, 9800329, SKY-1001, SKY-1410, SKY-CON, 1315G, SKY-5001, SKY-5010, 3301, 300, SKY-5301, SKY-5310. ▼ For fireplace or part brands: American Flame, Avalon, Continental, Dexen, Fenwal, Frymaster, Heatilator, Honeywell, HPC, Heat-N-Glo, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon, Lennox, Lopi, Pitco, RH Peterson / Real Fyre, Robertshaw, SIT, Superior (IHP), Synetek, Tri-Star, Town & Country, White Rodgers, Xtrordinair.
5. Robertshaw 710-502 Low Profile mV Gas Valve
6. ASURION 4 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $20-29.99
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
7. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
8. Reliance Water Heater Pilot Assembly 100109295 9003542005 Replacement Part Natural Gas Compatible with Reliance, A.O. Smith, and State Branded Tanks
9. Honeywell 40003916-026 24Vac 50/60Hz replacement head for V8043E with end switch
10. Kenmore 9003382005 Water Heater Burner Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ao Smith
- This burner assembly (part number 9003382005) is for water heaters
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Replace Honeywell Gas Control Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!