The 10 Best Honeywell Non Programmable Thermostat Wiring Diagram
Finding the best honeywell non programmable thermostat wiring diagram for your needs isnt easy. With hundreds of choices can distract you. Knowing whats bad and whats good can be something of a minefield. In this article, weve done the hard work for you.
13,296 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
2. Honeywell RTH3100C1002/E1 Digital Heat/Cool Pump Thermostats
RTH3100C1002/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Heat/Cool Pump Thermostats
From the Manufacturer
The RTH3100C1002 Digital Heat Pump thermostat provides precise temperature control with digital accuracy. This model has a green backlight and is exclusively for Multistage Heat Pump Systems (Heat Pumps with and Auxiliary heat source).
3. Emerson 1F83H-21PR Heat Pump (2H/1C) Programmable Thermostat
- Big, clear display – easily read in low lighting
- Selectable programming – 7 day / 5-1-1 / off
- Easy installation – built in level indicator, pluggable terminals and streamlined configuration menu
- Advanced features – keypad lock, temperature limits, backlight button
- Dual fuel standard – no sensors needed
4. Honeywell CT50K1028 CT50K Non-Programmable Manual Thermostat
5. Honeywell THP9045A1023 Wiresaver Wiring Module for Thermostat
- Wiring module that connects to “K” terminal on thermostat and separates into Y and G signals to equipment
- Can be used in conventional and heat pump systems
- Requiring one wire more than is available
- Wire Saver for THX9000 Series Thermostats
- Genuine Honeywell product
- Used with THX9000 Series Thermostats
- Color: Gray, Easy push wire terminals that provide a secure lock with no need to screw in wires.
- Can be used when 5 wires are needed and only 4 wires are available
6. Emerson 1F87-361 7 Day Programmable Thermostat for Single-Stage Systems
The White-Rodgers 1F87-361 single stage thermostat has an easy to read digital display. The 1F87-361 thermostat is a 7 day programmable thermostat. The 1F87-361 thermostat will work on most single stage systems. For use on 24 volt and millivolt systems.
7. Aube by Honeywell TH108PLUS/U Electric Heating Non-Programmable Thermostat with Backlight
- This thermostat can be used to control an electric heating system such as a baseboard heater, a radiant ceiling, a radiant floor or a convector Minimum 2 Amp load
- 3000 W @ 240 V 12.5 A resistive 60 Hz 2 wires/SPST (min. 2 A load)
- Manual temperature setting
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.8-Inch by 4.5-Inch by 1-Inch
8. Heagstat H705 5-1-1-Day Single Stage Programmable Thermostat，1 Heat/1 Cool, with 4.5 sq. inch Display
- Single stage, 1 heat/1 cool, 5-1-1 Day Programmable, Intuitive wake, leave, return, sleep programming icons.
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat. Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V) or multistage HVAC systems.
- Electric or Gas configurable, Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort, make comfortable temperatures to reduce energy usage, savings on annual heating and cooling costs.
- Dual-powered (battery and/or hardwire 24Vac power), Easy access battery compartment.
- 4.5 sq. inch display with white backlight, Easy-to see and read. large, clear backlit digital display, with air filter change reminder and low battery indicator available. With 5-year warranty.
9. Single Stage 5-2 Programmable Thermostat,24 Volt or Millivolt System,1 Heat 1 Cool,Saswell SAS900STK-2
- Easy Programmable mode ensures the desired temperature is reached by the programmed time, making for a comfortable home whenever you need it.
- Separate 5-day (weekday) and 2-day (Saturday/Sunday) programming with four separate time/temperature periods per day,to reduce energy usage.
- Easy to read in large dispay,OPTIONAL 2 “AAA” Batteries provide continuous temperature display during power loss.Low Battery Indicator available.
- Compressor short cycling protection,1 heating, 1 cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat, Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V).Detailed instructions for easy installation,C-wire needed for proper installation. Note-c wire is required and is the primary power source for your thermostat. Without a c wire, your thermostat will not power up, In the case of battery power, there is no need to connect the C wire.
- Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort,Air Filter change reminder and Detailed instructions for easy installation, 12 or 24 hour clock.
Saswell Single Stage 5-2 Selectable Programmable Thermostat
24 Volt or Millivolt System,1 Heat 1 Cool,SAS900STK-2
Energy savings, and separate 5 day (weekday) and 2 day (Saturdayday) programming
·Large LCD display with backlight, continuous backlight option
·Simultaneous heat and cool set point storage
·Display of room temperature, set temperature and current time simultaneously
·Fan switch with ON and AUTO functions.
·Permanent user setting retention during power loss. No batteries are required
·Operates from 24VAC, or from 2 size “AA” alkaline batteries
·Optional temperature display of Fahrenheit or Celsius scale
·Air Filter change Indicator
·Low Battery Indicator.
·Display temperature calibration
·Separate 5 day (weekday) and 2 day (weekend) programming with four separate time/temperature periods per day
·Intelligent Recovery Option for optimizing comfort
Saswell SAS900STK-2 Thermostat
(Jumper wire connected)
Two screws and anchors
Service and Support
All products come back by a 30-day guarantee,1 Year warranty and lifetime support.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Always turn off power at the main power source by removing the fuse, or switching the circuit breaker to the off position before installing, removing, cleaning, or servicing this thermostat.
Read all of the information in this manual before installing this thermostat.
Use a professional contractor to install this thermostat.
This is a 24VAC low-voltage thermostat. DO NOT INSTALL ON VOLTAGES HIGHER THAN 30 VAC.
Do not short (jumper) across terminals on the gas valve or at the system control to test installation. This will damage the thermostat and void the warranty.
Do not switch the system to cool if the temperature is below 50℉ (10℃). This can damage the air conditioning system and may cause personal injury.
10. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Non Programmable Thermostat Wiring Diagram for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!