The 9 Best Honeywell Digital Line Voltage Thermostat
Nowadays, there are so many products of honeywell digital line voltage thermostat in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for honeywell digital line voltage thermostat in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings honeywell digital line voltage thermostat which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
24,301 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
2. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
3. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
4. Honeywell RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of ± 0.15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12.5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
Honeywell RLV3100A1017 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with backlit screen. Easy to use and install. TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degree Fahrenheit. High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V). Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings. 2-Wire installation.
5. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
6. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
7. CADET MANUFACTURING CO 08121 White Single Pole Thermostat
This white single pole 2 wire wall mount thermostat has controls that include 120, 208 and 240 Volts. These electric heaters are easy to install for new construction or replacement. Rated at 22A, the heater also has a bimetal sensor with a snap action switch.
8. Aube by Honeywell TH106/U Electric Heating 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Compatible with electric baseboard, convector and fan-forced heaters. Also ideal for radiant ceilings
- 2000-Watt 120-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, 4000-Watt 240-Volt 16.7-Ampere resistive 60-Hertz 2-wires and SPST, (minimum 2-Ampere load)
- Battery-free backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Timeless design complements virtually any room
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 4.9-Inch by 5-Inch by 1.5-Inch
The Cadet by Honeywell Thermostat helps you save on your heating bill and provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control – all with easy push-button 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. The TH106 features battery-free backup, silent operation and an early-start function to calculate your optimal heating start period. Use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications, up to 4000 watts. Common Usage: Atmosphere control, Compatible With: Electric baseboard and fan heaters, Color: White, Thermostate Range(deg F): 40 – 86, Mounting Type: Wall, LED Light: No
From the Manufacturer
This Aube by Honeywell high-capacity electronic heating thermostat with TRIAC switching combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation. TRIAC switching is 100-Percent silent – making it ideal for bedrooms has unsurpassed temperature control. Ultimate temperature control – the most accurate type of thermostat on the market (± 0.15-Degree Celsius and 0.27-Degree Fahrenheit). On-screen heating power indicator gives at-a-glance verification of power being used. 2-Wire non-polarized connection means fast, hassle-free installation. 7-day Programming provides separate Programming options for each day of the week (4 periods per day); pre-programmed or personalized schedule. Early Start function ensures programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time
9. ELV4 Lux Products Line Voltage Programmable – Heat Only – Single or Double Pole Thermostat
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Digital Line Voltage Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!