Finding the best dutch oven cooking table for your needs isnt easy. With hundreds of choices can distract you. Knowing whats bad and whats good can be something of a minefield. In this article, weve done the hard work for you.
48,613 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef Camp Table with Legs 32"
2. Camp Table with Legs 38"
Sometimes you just need more room for your outdoor kitchen. The Camp Table is perfect for food preparation and Dutch oven cooking with charcoal briquettes. Protect your Dutch oven from the elements and retain heat with the three-sided windscreen. The perfect 26” cooking height makes it easy to use without bending over. When space is limited this table provides plenty of extra room for preparation or serving. Adding Camp Chef’s side shelves will give you additional space if needed.
3. Lodge A5-7 Camp Cooking Table 26" x 16" x 32" Black
- Convenient cooking table designed to accommodate 2 camp Dutch ovens
- Durable steel construction with black high-temp finish
- wide stationary handle
- Safe to use with charcoal due to its 1/8-inch-thick steel coal deck
- Folding legs with adjustable leveling feet
- 3-sided attachable 12-inch-high windscreen
- Measures 26 by 16 by 32 inches
- Matching soft-shell cover available for this item
Your back will love this table. For Camp Oven fans, it brings the action closer to you. Folding legs with adjustable feet, 3 sided attachable 12 inch high windscreen stores under table. Wide stationary handle holds your cooking tools. Steel construction with black high temp finish. Deck thickness of 1/8″ steel and overall dimensions of 26″ x 16″ x 32″.
4. Camp Chef Sherpa Table
- # Versatile aluminum roll-top table# 600 denier fabric# 4 zippered compartment# Side pouch for transportation of table top
- # Padded carry handles for easy handling# telescoping aluminum legs# Unzip the lower divider to accomodate a Mtn Series stove# Blue organizer is lined for use as cooler or sink
- * 15 3/4″ x 27″ x 18 1/4″ (with legs collapsed) * Table height with legs extended – 28″ * Table top dimensions: 27″ x 17″ * Individual bag dimensions: 12″ x 11′ x 6 1/2″
- Remove the lower two bags and unzip the divider and you’ll have plenty of room to stow a Mtn. Series stove. The aluminum top stores easily in it’s own compartment when it’s time to go.
- Extendable legs are perfect for raising the table to a perfect cooking height. Handles on the side make for easy transportation.
Keep your camp super organized with Camp Chef’s Sherpa Table! A rollout aluminum tabletop attaches to the top of the frame, stows away in a side pouch when not in use and telescoping legs extend for easy set up. Four padded, removable bags keep your gear in order and stow away inside. One is lined and can be used as a cooler, to keep your food warm or even as a sink. The storage bags remove and the divider unzips so that you can customize your storage options. Unzip the bottom divider and you can store a stove inside( any Camp Chef Mountain Series stove or Ranger will fit) It’s safe to say that the Sherpa Camp Table has everything, including the kitchen sink.Unzip the lower divider to store your stove.Material: 600 denier fabric.Size: 15 3/4″ x 27″ x 18 1/4″ (with legs collapsed).Table height with legs extended – 28″.Table top dimensions: 27″ x 17″.Individual organizer bag dimensions: 12″ x 11″ x 6 1/2″.
5. Outback Station Portable Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill and Dutch Oven Stand – Dutch Oven not Included
- Outdoor Dutch Oven Stand – collapsible legs for stability, adjustable grill for traditional barbecuing
- Wind guard to keep charcoal from extinguishing – functional and decorative
- Grill heavy duty storage bag and carrying case
- dutch oven not included
- Grill can easily be moved after cooking has started if needed
- Unique design, more efficient than cooking in the ground due to no heat loss to the soil.
The Outback Station is designed to be compact, durable and easy to use. The aluminum cast grill plate lets you position 10 – 20 charcoal briquettes which warm the Dutch Oven Pot. The retractable legs provide support for the grill plate and provide stability. The handles extend so you can place utensils and the heavy Dutch Oven lid when stirring the pot – super convenient. A wind guard can be snapped into place to prevent the charcoal from extinguishing. It is also capable of supporting a grill to barbecue in a traditional way. You can move the entire set-up once the food is already cooking – no need to be tied to a place where you set it up at first. If it starts raining – just move the entire rig. Can easily cook on the tailgate of a truck, on a table, or any other convenient surface. This kit allows you to easily experience camping right in your back yard – cook an easy dutch oven meal on your apartment balcony or your backyard deck with ease. Set up your meal to cook and walk away to play or do chores – return when it’s done. This kit comes complete with Outback Station, wind guard, grill and handy carrying case – dutch oven is not included.
6. Camp Chef Dutch Oven Stand
FEATURES of the Camp Chef Dutch Oven Stand Holds up to a 14″ Dutch oven Measures 13.75″ x 13.75″ x 6″ The SPECS of the Camp Chef Dutch Oven Stand Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 14 x 14 x 1.5″ Box Weight: 8 lbs This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don’t hate us.
7. Lodge A5-11 Camp Dutch Oven Tool 11" Black
The Lodge 4-in-1 camp Dutch oven tool is the ultimate multitasker when cooking at the campsite. It protects your hands from heat, keeps your cookware off the ground, and maximizes your cooking area. Use as a trivet for your lid, or flip it and use your lid as an extra cooking surface. Made of 9mm bar stock with high temperature Black finish. Fits inside all Lodge camp Dutch ovens 10 inches and larger. Folds up for easy storage.
8. Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Cooking Table Tote Bag
This Tote Bag is designed for storing or carrying the Lodge A1-7 Camp Dutch Oven Cooking Table. Will also fit some other Camp Oven Tables with dimensions of 32″ x 16″ or smaller. Constructed of heavy duty black polyester with PVC backing, self healing zipper.
9. Dutch Oven Charcoal Briquettes Magnetic Cheat Sheet/Briquette Temperature Conversion Chart – The Perfect Fridge Magnet
- PROVEN RESULTS – Quickly determine the number of charcoal briquettes needed and the perfect briquette placement for cooking any dutch oven meal. The placements on this guide have been tried and tested for the best results
- CONVENIENT – Stick it to your RV, trailer, truck, or camping stove for easy access. This magnet can travel with you wherever you go for quick reference
- WEATHERPROOF – This rugged and sturdy magnet (30 mils) is resistant to sun fading and water. Easy to keep looking spiffy with a quick wipe
- A PERFECT GIFT – Great as a gift for your favorite camping or outdoor cooking enthusiast. A perfect addition to your dutch oven accessories arsenal
- USA MADE – Every Mind Your Magnets product is designed and produced with pride in the USA
This ALL-WEATHER, HEAVY-DUTY dutch oven cheat sheet is the perfect portable guide for getting outstanding dutch oven cooking results every time! The Mind Your Magnets Dutch Oven Guide is proof positive that dutch oven gods DO exist. No matter what you are cooking, this reference sheet will determine THE NUMBER OF CHARCOAL BRIQUETTES YOU NEED FOR THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE, AND WHERE YOU NEED TO PLACE THEM. Tried and true briquette placements will give you optimal results for your various dutch oven needs. This RUGGED AND STURDY magnet (30 mils) is resistant to sun fading and water. Easy to KEEP LOOKING SPIFFY WITH A QUICK WIPE, it is a convenient and easy way to stay to teach dutch oven novices and to stay on top of your dutch oven game. Makes a great gift for your favorite camping or outdoor cooking enthusiast.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dutch Oven Cooking Table for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!