Top 10 Ao Smith Water Heaters Specifications
Nowadays, there are so many products of ao smith water heaters specifications in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ao smith water heaters specifications in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ao smith water heaters specifications which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
561 reviews analysed
1. Stiebel Eltron 233219 2.5 gallon, 1300W, 120V SHC 2.5 Mini-Tank Electric Water Heater
Stiebel Eltron SHC series mini-tank electric water heater is ideal for office buildings, stores, malls, warehouses, food trucks, restaurants, gas stations, schools, hotels/motels, commercial, industrial and institutional. residential: bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, rvs, cabins/cottages, low flow showers and laundry areas. An SHC mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen applications. Plumbed with cold water and used as a stand-alone supply of hot water, or plumbed with hot water from a remote tank to minimize delays, an SHC always delivers hot water when needed. By put – ting hot water right where it is used, pipe runs are minimized and water and energy use reduced. The smaller tank coupled with superb insulation reduces stand-by losses especially when compared with larger tank-type water heaters. With its flat back and included bracket an SHC easily mounts right under or near the sink. Once filled with water it simply plugs into a 120 V outlet. With only an 11 amp current draw, no special wiring is required. Lightweight and compact, the SHC saves space, quickly provides hot water right where it is needed. Certified to ANSI/UL Std. 174 Conforms to CAN/CSA Std. 22.2 No. 110. Tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. ISO 9001 certified. Technical Specification: Phase – 60/50 Hz: single; Voltage: 120 V; Wattage: 1300 W; Amperage: 11.3 A; Nominal water volume: 2.65 gal / 10 l; Weight empty: 15.9 lb / 7.2 kg; Height (includes PandT valve): 18-11/16″ / 475 mm; Width: 11″ / 280 mm; Depth: 10-5/8″ / 270 mm; Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi / 10 bar; Maximum adjustable temperature: 140 degrees F / 60 degrees C; Recovery time: 18 minutes; Standby energy loss @ 131°F / 55°C: 0.37 kWh / day; Water connections: black steel -1/2″ NPT.
From the Manufacturer
The SHC Mini-tank frees up precious space while providing plenty of hot water for hand washing or kitchen type applications. Why store 30 or more gallons of hot water when 4 gallons or even 2.5 gallons are sufficient for the job? The unit installs right under or near the sink. Lightweight and compact, the SHC mounts to the wall (bracket included).
2. RHEEM/RICHMOND 6EP15-1 Richmond Electric Water Heater, 15 Gal, 15 gallon
This product has a 6-year limited warranty on tank and parts. It works effectively and is convenient to use as well. It is definitely a great quality product.
3. AO Smith 9007666005 Remote Temperature Controller
- 4″ Universal Appliance Adaptor with Back-Flow Preventer
- For Takagi, Paloma, Rheem, Noritz tankless water heaters
- This Universal Adaptor has seals on both ends and has a back-flow preventer built in
- Can be used with 110 indoor non-condensing
- Can be used with 110 outdoor non-condensing
- Can be used with 310 indoor non-condensing
- Can be used with 310 outdoor non-condensing
TK-RE02 Features: -Temperature remote controller.-Override factory settings to set-up the desired water temperature.-Temperatures available with the controller: 95, 100, 102, 104, 106, 108, 110, 111, 113, 115, 117, 122, 131, 140, 158, 167F. Specifications: -Hooks up to the unit with 18 gauge wire (not included). Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 10″ H x 10″ W x 5″ D.
From the Manufacturer
AO Smith 9007666005 Remote Temperature Controller. Can be used with 110 indoor non-condensing. Can be used with 110 outdoor non-condensing. Can be used with 310 indoor non-condensing. Can be used with 310 outdoor non-condensing.
4. Camco 07843 Single Element Water Heater Thermostat with HLC
5. Camco 02583 4500W 240V Screw-In Foldback Water Heater Element – Low Watt Density
02583 Wattage: 4500 Features: -Screw-In Element.-Element comes with one gasket.-Carded.-8″ Minimum tank diameter.-150+ Watts per square inch. Specifications: -1500W Voltage: 120.-2000W Voltage: 240. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 14.5″H x 3.63″W x 1.75″ D.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Most LWD elements are a fold-back style and provide no loss of efficiency yet reduce lime deposit buildup. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
6. Home Master HMF2SDGC Whole House 2-Stage Water Filter with Fine Sediment and Carbon
- Massive filter housings with 1 inch ports for the strongest water pressure possible – up to 15-Gallon per minute
- Dual gradient density replaceable sediment filter produces finer filtration and greater dirt holding capacity. Filtration down to 1 micron
- 100,000-Gallon capacity replaceable coconut shell carbon filter provides a full year of clean water for a family of four
- Excellent purification – removes up to 95-percent of sediment, chlorine, chemicals and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors
- Oversize filters improve flow rate and reduce maintenance frequency
Great for City Water supplies with chlorine, chemical, and sediment, taste and odor problems. For city water with chloramines consider #HMF2SmgCC. The main purpose of the Home Master whole house water filter is to deliver clean, clear water to every faucet and bath in your home without drawing down water pressure. The Home Master Filter Pressure Performance Series was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Its uses oversized filters, housings, and 1 inch ports to ensure your water pressure never falls short. Larger housings mean larger filters, which require less frequent service, which in turn saves you time, money, and inconvenience. 1st Stage multi gradient depth polypropylene sediment filter- 25 micron surface, 10 micron layer, 5 micron layer, and 1 micron inner core, designed for purity with bacterial and chemical resistance, four separate filter layers for enhanced filter performance, triple the dirt holding capacity, typical life 12 months depending on usage and sediment quantity. 2nd Stage, Radial flow granular activated coconut shell carbon, Chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor removal-100,000-Gallon, Improved carbon contact time for purer water, Highest grade coconut shell carbon for maximum chemical contaminant removal. In the box: Assembled system with filters, steel mounting bracket on 16 inch centers (patent pending) with bolts, housing wrench, Instructions.
7. iSpring WSP-50 WSP-50-Reusable Spin Down Sediment Water Filter-50 Micron, 20 GPM, 1" MNPT + 3/4" FNPT, Brass
- High impact stainless steel mesh filter screen rated at 50 Micron
- Ideal first layer of filtration before a larger filtration system
- Flushable and reusable, takes considerable workload off finer filters that follow behind it
- helps create a multi-layer gradient filtration system for better filtration results and longer filter life
- See through housing offers easy visual monitoring
- system body with 1-year
- Double threads on both ends: 1 inch MNPT and 3/4 inch FNPT, flush out valve has garden hose barb fitting
The WSP-50 spin down sediment filter is ideal for filtering out course sediment larger than 50 micron. The stainless steel screen makes the flushing and cleaning process very simple, allowing flushing of the contaminants through the bottom of the filter when the cartridge begins to get clogged. This allows the stainless steel filter cartridge to be used over and over again without needing to be replaced. The 1 inch outlet MNPT fitting provides a maximum 20 gpm flow rate, and the WSP-50 also features 3/4 inch NPT threads on the inlet and outlet. The housing is manufactured with FDA approved grade materials.
Mesh pore rating: 50 micron
Dry weight: 1 lb
Dimensions: 3.5″ width x 9″ height
Suitable temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
Suitable pressure range: 20 – 90 psi
8. Camco 07723 WH9 Lower Thermostat – Apcom Style
The Camco 07723 Apcom style lower thermostat features a single pole with a built-in safety switch that prevents overheating. The temperature range is adjustable from 110 Fahrenheit to 160 Fahrenheit, adjust only the lower thermostat. Meets original specification lengths for American, AO Smith, Bradford White, GE, GSW, Kenmore, Maytag, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, and Whirlpool
From the Manufacturer
Lower Thermostat 07723.
9. Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod for Hot Heaters by Ketofa 3/4" NPT Thread, Hex Plug, 44" Long & 0.8" Diameter Residental Magnesium Flexible Anode Rod
- ✎Function: Delay the process of tank lining corrosion and extend the life of your water heater.
- ✎Specification: 44” Long & 0.8” Diameter, suitable almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard 3/4″ NPT Anode Rod Connection
- ✎Advantage: Magnesium anode rods produce a stronger current than Aluminum rods making them more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. It’s best to check it every year or two and replace every 2-5 years depending on the wear or build up.
- ✎Flexible design: Segmented anode rod instead of solid anode rod, allowing you to replace it easily even in a narrow space.
- ✎90 Day Warranty: If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us to get a replacement or refund.
1. Turn off water and fuel supply (gas or electricity) to water heater.
2. Drain a few gallons of water from water heater but keep weight in the tank.
3. Locate the anode rod on the water heater and replace it.
4. Open water supply valve.
5. Turn gas or electric back on.
6. Check for leaks.
Tips: The anode rod is hinged into 4 sections that allow you to trim the sections to fit the height of your water heater.
10. Max Water Whole House Water Filter, 3 Stage Home Water Filtration System, w/ 10” x 2.5” Sediment, GAC, CTO Carbon Water Filters (Chlorine, Taste, and Odor) 3/4" Ports w/ 2 Dry Pressure Gauge
3 Stage 10 Inch General Whole House Water Filter
Are you concerned about dirt, odor, color, and bad taste in the cottage lake? Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets. Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices. Three Stage All Clear Whole House Water Purifier with 2 Dry Pressure
Three Stage All Clear Whole House Water Purifier with 2 Dry Pressure
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
Replacement filters for this system.
Filter cartridges should be changed every 6-12 months under domestic conditions. Filter life varies and depends on the water source quality.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Heaters Specifications for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!