We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith btp 139104, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith btp 139104, you should not miss this article. ao smith btp 139104 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith btp 139104 by our suggestions
618 reviews analysed
1. A.O. SMITH 9003542005 Water Heater FV Pilot, 190-Degree C, Natural
2. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
3. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
4. Water Heater Ignitor and Flame Rod for AO Smith 9003626005
Water Heater Nitride Ignitor and Flame Sensor Assembly for AO Smith part number 9003626005. 5 Connection Molex Plug. Metal mounting Bracket.
5. Powered Anode Rod System 100305721 for A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Branded Hot Water Heaters Up to 50 gallons
- The Product Preservers Powered Anode System uses patented adaptive technology that quickly adjusts to your water type providing the precise amount of current needed to deliver the best protection for your water heater tank
- Consistent protection is paramount in maintaining the integrity of the steel water heater tank. Built-in LED fault light and audible alarm provides peace of mind knowing the system is working properly
- Installation is made easy for professionals with a small control box that can plug into any standard 120 volt wall outlet
- Eliminates smelly water issues caused by sacrificial magnesium anodes
- Great for softened water applications
6. SHURflo Industrial Pump – 198 GPH, 115 Volt, 1/2in, Model# 2088-594-154
- self-priming up to 9 vertical lift feet
- used in delivery and transfer of liquid applications up to 3 GPM (11.4LPM)
- 1/2″ MPT, 115VAC 60Hz, non-corded 3 wires, built-in check valve prevents back flow of fluid
- built-in pressure switch, turn on/off at 45psi, adjustable pressure setting
- Santoprene valves and diaphragm
Shurflo’s 115 volt, 3.3 gallons per minute pump @ 45 psi
7. Wayne 56395 Switch Repair Kit for CDU, SPF & SSPF
Wayne 56395 Switch Repair Kit for CDU, SPF & SSPF
8. Reliance 9001954-045 Upper Electric Thermostat with ECO, Pack of 1, Black
9001954-045 Features: -Used with electric water heaters. -Finish: Black and brass. -Made in the USA. Application: -Electric water heater. Product Type: -Thermostat. Finish: -Black and brass. Country of Manufacture: -United States.
From the Manufacturer
Upper electric water heater thermostat for 2-element models
9. Optimum Pool Technologies 42001-0063S High Limit Switch Replacement for Pentair MasterTemp & Max-E-Therm Heaters – Replaces 42001-0063S
10. FloodStop Water Heater Auto-Shutoff Valve, FS3/4NPT, V4 Controller, Water Damage Prevention
- PREVENT WATER DAMAGES – This automatic shut off valve will trigger when a leak is detected from your water heater, potentially preventing 200+ gallons of water leaking into your home.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The FloodStop valve is installed between the water heater and the manual shutoff valve
- can be installed in fifteen minutes.
- SENSOR AT BASE OF HEATER – The sensor part of this system is placed at the base of the water heater. As long as the sensor stays dry, the valve will stay open permitting water to flow through to the heater.
- IMMEDIATE SHUTDOWN – Once the leak sensor at the base of the heator senses moisture, the valve will immediately close off all water flow and sound alarms.
- CERTIFIED LEAD FREE – Certified lead free under S. 3874, AB1953 with a One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Prevent flood damage and avoid costly repairs with the easy-to-install, newly designed Lead free Water Heater Auto-Shutoff Valve. This system not only detects leaks early, but it automatically shuts your water off in the event of a leak, alerting you with the control panel’s alarm. Designed for both residential and commercial dwellings. The FloodStop (FS 3/4-NPT) kit automatically shuts off the water supply to the Water Heater and sounds an alarm, leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational. This kit includes everything you need to protect your property from costly water-leak damage: Motorized Full-Port Ball Valve (3/4 inch NPT pipe threaded), a water sensor to be placed on the floor, and the control unit, which is mounted to your wall with the included screws. A power supply is included; you need to also install four AA batteries (not included) for backup power, unit will beep to alert you of low or no batteries. The controller has “one” output contact (normally open) that can be attached to a dialer or security system so you can be alerted to a leak when not home! You can even add multiple water sensors for different areas around your water heater. If your water heater should begin to leak, the controller tells the water valve to close and alerts you with an 87db alarm.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Btp 139104 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!